Learn About Davidson - One of the Best Places to Live in North Carolina
Davidson Walk is a new townhome community conveniently located in Davidson, NC, a small town with big amenities, offering residents a wide variety of restaurants, boutique shops and of course, what locals call the cultural center, Davidson College.
Davidson Walk sits at the corner of Beaty St. and Armour St. offering 50 townhomes located within walking distance of Lake Norman and Downtown Davidson, a small town with big amenities, offering residents a close-knit community, a wide variety of restaurants, boutique shops and of course, what locals call the cultural center, Davidson College.
DECORATED MODEL HOME NOW OPEN!
330 Armour Street, Davidson, NC 28036
Sunday & Monday 1pm-6pm
Tuesday - Saturday 10am-5pm
AVAILABLE UNIT #
$619,900 ($24,300 savings)
$619,900 ($24,300 savings)
$619,900 ($23,500 savings)
|22||THE NORMAN - End||2,337||$676,600|
|30||THE CATAWBA - End||2,422|
$689,900 ($40,000 savings)
TOUR A DECORATED MODEL HOME AT DAVIDSON WALK
Please fill out the registration form and we will contact you to schedule your appointment at Davidson Walk.
We look forward to helping you purchase the home of your dreams in North Carolina!
THE CATAWBA 30FT 3-BEDROOM TOWNHOME
THE NORMAN 20FT 3-BEDROOM TOWNHOME
FEATURES & FINISHES
- 2018 NC Energy Conservation Code Compliant
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Plug
- ENERGY STAR Dishwasher
- Low-E Windows
- Insulated Attic Stair Cover
- Programmable Thermostats
- EPA WaterSense Labeled Bathroom Sinks and Shower Fixtures
- High Efficiency Lighting
- GREENGUARD Certified Hardwoods
- Spacious Community Courtyard
- Less than 30 miles from Charlotte Douglas Airport and Uptown Charlotte
- Easy Access to Highway 1-77
- 12 Miles to Highway 485 and 19 miles to Highway 85
- HOA Maintenance
- Spectrum, AT&T, and TDS Ready
- Bermuda Sod and Landscaping with Irrigation
- Open Concept Living Space with Expansive Windows for Dynamic Lighting
- Minimum 9’ Ceilings Throughout
- Premium Shaw 5” Hardwood Floors
- Quality Shaw Carpet and 6 lb Carpet Pads
- Large Shower with Tile Surround and Semi Frameless Shower Door in Owners Bath
- Tile Surrounds in all Full Baths
- Quartz Countertops with Undermount Sinks in Full Baths
- Delta Fixtures in all Bathrooms in Polished Chrome Finish
- Kwikset Door Hardware in Iron Black Finish
- Craftsman Style Square Edge Baseboard and Trim
- Craftsman Style Open Railing and Newell Post
- Craftsman 2-Panel Interior Doors
- Sherwin Williams Interior Paint
- Walk in Laundry Room
- Double Walk in Closets and Sitting Area in Owner’s Bedroom
- Frigidaire Stainless Steel Appliances
- Modern Shaker Style Cabinets in White or Gray with Soft Close Doors and Drawers
- Polished Chrome Cabinet Hardware
- Spacious Kitchen Pantry
- Quartz Countertops & Back Splash
- Contemporary Square Edge Under Mount Stainless Single Sink
- Delta Faucet with Pull-Out Hand Spray and Touch Technology in Polished Chrome Finish
- Pendant Lighting Over Kitchen Island
Lake Norman Townhome Living
Living at Davidson Walk, you’ll relish the proximity to Lake Norman, enjoying specialty restaurants such as Kindred, Flatiron Kitchen Taphouse, Milkbread and Famous Toastery while strolling the Main Street shops, or exploring the 12 miles of greenways, bike lanes, and parks that the town has to offer. Davidson, NC has been known as one of the most healthy and active communities around Charlotte, NC for many years due to its walkability and being bike friendly. It is waiting to become your new neighborhood. Does this sound like what you're looking for? Give us a call at 980-266-2166 or schedule a tour!
VIEW OTHER HOPPER COMMUNITIES' NEIGHBORHOODS
Click here to see what other townhome neighborhoods Hopper Communities has around Charlotte, NC - including move-in ready homes.
We look forward to helping you purchase the home of your dreams!